Due to its acid sensitivity, marble must be cleaned using an alkaline cleaning solution. We give the solution approximately 20 minutes of dwell time. This gives the cleaner time to emulsify the dirt that is embedded into the stone and grout. We then use an industry accepted spinner tool which provides pressure coupled with vacuum for extraction.
This process also removes dirt from the top of your grout lines. This is the industry recommended method to clean stone and tile floors.
A polished marble floor will scratch very easily compared to a harder stone like granite. Sand, which has a hardness rating of 7 on Moh’s Scale will scratch marble if it walked onto as most marble has a hardness rating of about 3.
The reflectivity after polishing marble is caused by natural crystals in the stone. When sediment and grit are walked, dragged or scraped across the stone, the crystals become damaged and the surface is not longer even, causing a loss of shine.
- Attacks in Turkey and Saudi carried out to escalate the conflict in Syria
- Why you choose BeTec Host for Web Hosting & Web Development Solutions?
- Bidhyang – Relli River Calling – Tours and Journeys
- Buy Best Fridge Under 20000
- Exotic Cars | Dubai Car Dealers
- best engineering colleges in faridabad
- Tips on Physical Fitness Preparation to Trek to Hampta Pass
- Error Code 0xc80003f3
- What is a day on the French Riviera like during Covid19?
- Capitalism and the corporation