2019 Strategic Interview Tips
It has been said before that hiring has no exact formula or guidebook. It is an art form, and unfortunately it can be subjective. Managers are more likely to hire a candidate who possesses the same attributes or mannerisms of themselves. This is called the similar-to-me-bias, and it could cause the interviewer to choose a less suitable candidate. The similar-to-me bias is something that is often done subconsciously rather than intentionally.
Monkey see, monkey do- also known as “mirroring”
The HR manager speaks quietly and slowly. You speak quietly and slowly. The HR manager puts one hand close to her mouth while she speaks. You put one hand close to your mouth while you speak. You get the point.
Mirroring can create a rapport with whomever you are imitating. This can subconsciously build trust and help a person feel more connected to you. It is all about finding that commonality.
- Everest Three High Pass Trek: 19 Days Everest Three High Pass Trek
- Sargodha Board 10th Class Result 2017
- Tplinkrepeater.net | Tplinkwifi.net
- The Success Program With Anthony Morrison
- Submersible Pump Types And Their Classification For Industry And Agriculture
- Modish Residential Two Bed & Three Bed Apts. Units
- Tempat Gorden Bersaing Tangerang Disini Semua Kebutuhan Gorden Ada
- Legitimate Custom Example Essay
- Call At 1-888-450-6727 Facebook Customer Service And Forget Your Issues
- Crm Software Development Company In India