Allen Wrenches, also called hex keys, Allen keys or hex wrenches, are a six-sided wrench designed to drive an internal hexagonal drive style. The short side of a hex wrench is used when more torque is required, and the longer side is used for length.
Long Arm hex keys offer maximum leverage and better positioning for increased torque when fastening. In addition, the longer arm can be used to fasten screws in locations that are out of reach of the shorter arm, such as in tight machinery. A benefit of this style of Allen wrench is that the entire tool is shaped as the drive. If one of the ends wears down from use, it can be cut off, and the tool can be used again.
- Matt Clark Appointed Chief Operating Officer for Corcentric
- Memory Based Paper- Part 1 Quantitative Aptitude | IBPS Clerk Mains 2019 | Lokesh Sharma
- Meiko Tailor – Fabric
- Sucuri Website Security – Why We Love Sucuri + Pros and Cons
- Buy Commercial Agriculture/NA Land In Ambli Village, Dholera Smart City
- French and German Political Systems
- Environmental Scan Paper
- Prestige Royal gardens
- OST to PST Converter Freeware
- PR Leader Cision Names Tim Moylan Chief Revenue Officer