The global LED lighting market size was valued at USD 54.00 billion in 2019 and is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.4% from 2020 to 2027. Growing stringency of regulations in terms of inefficient lighting technologies and rising government efforts toward sustainable development are the key growth drivers. An aggressive decline in the prices of Light-Emitting Diode (LED), coupled with the transformation in energy policies across the world, has been driving the market growth. Moreover, attractive incentives and rebates provided by the governments for the use of LED lighting in several countries will leverage the demand.
- Qualified Roof Replacement Services Companies Toronto | The Roofers
- 90 Health Insurance Memes | Health Insurance Agent | HealthInsuranceAgent.com
- Is It Trustworthy and Legal to Hire Coursework Writing Services?
- 5 Challenges Faced in Enterprise Mobile Application Development
- World-class & Just remarkably-well prices
- Jalandhar to Dalhousie Cab | Jalandhar to Dalhousie Taxi
- How to Buy Affordable Essay
- COMFORT FIT – DARK BLUE JEANS-GUNMETAL
- Nature And Purpose Of Law