The Kanchenjunga North Base Camp trek offers views of sensational snow-capped mountain peaks plus a landscape of subtropical lowlands, rhododendron and alpine forests and spectacular glaciers. Being a strenuous trek it is recommended it should be undertaken with those with some trekking experience and a good level of fitness. The north face base camp itself is situated at Pangpema (5,100) which is reached by a high track following the moraine of the Kanchenjunga Glacier. Located above the glacier, the base camp offers stunning views of the north face of Kanchenjunga and Yalung Kang, sometimes know as Kanchenjunga West (8,505m). An extra day is spent here to regain stamina for the return trip and take in the glorious views of Mount Kanchenjunga, Janu Himal and other Himalayan peaks.
- Genuine And Just Remarkably-well Specifications
- USA Since 1776 Kids Regular Fit T-Shirt
- Aol Customer Support – AOL Login Toll Free Number
- Fireproofing – Cable Coating | Cable Fire Protection | Fire Protection
- Swimming Pools Perth From $17250 | WA Fibreglass Pools
- Child Safety Kavach India Call Us At 09212600900
- Payday Text Loans-Cash Till Payday
- Affordable SEO Packages Plans Pricing
- Have You Made A Wrong Choice In Selecting Mobile App Development Company?
- IEEE Projects In Chennai | VKS InfoTech | Project Center In Chennai