PHP is far from dead. Since we get similar questions all the time, I am just going to repeat an answer from another discussion.
Is PHP still relevant as of 2019?
COBOL, a 1959 dinosaur language deployed on few tens of thousands installations is still relevant in 2019.
PHP is actively developed on 2019 and deployed on several hundreds of millions installations.
Therefore even just the “still widely used in many web apps” is plenty enough to justify learning it.
- Okaya Centre Sector 62 Noida 9899920199/149
- World-class 2 & 3 BHK Apts.
- Miyan Biwi Mein Mohabbat Barhany Ka Amal
- Outline: Classical Conditioning
- How to make the most of the HR Technology Asia 2020 show
- Royal Developer – Digital Marketing Services in Dehradun
- Keerthy Suresh in Blue Dress with Cute and Lovely Expression in Penguin Movie
- Official Maroon 5 Tour 2020 T Shirt
- Branding (Logo Design) in Pune – DesignLab
- Blood Ketone Meter Market Behaviour 2020