Is Mixed Reality winning over VR?
Are you ready to take a slice of mixed reality offered by HoloLens? Because experts perceive that mixed reality might take over the other artificial realities like augmented reality and virtual reality in the future.
As Tim Cook says, “most people don’t want to lock themselves out from the world” but that’s what you do when you put on your VR headset. So could mixed reality really win over? Chances are bright for MR here. Remember the scenes from the Iron Man movie series- the one where Tony Stark synthesizes the atomic structure of a new element with holograms? Or the many scenes where he navigates through his hologram screens, walks through them and alters them in real time with a flick of a finger? Or take any science fiction movie for that matter!
- 5 Time-Saving Grocery List IOS Apps
- Malaysia Work Visa For IT Candiidates
- Jual Souvenir Jam Meja Jmp 06 Promosi
- 7 QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE YOU RENT A TORONTO APARTMENT
- Best Web Designing Services And Solutions Company India
- Carrier Insurance Monitoring
- Clean The Water In The Home Using Under Sink Water Filter Ionizer
- Things You Need To Know Before Joining Any Gym
- Absolute Golf Hd IPad Game
- A Foodies Guide To The Famous Eateries In Old Delhi