In this story based on actual true events, MOTHER REBEKKAH has been baking Christmas cookies all day for the soon arrival of Santa. Rebekkah proceeds to arrange the cookies into a lovely gift basket wrapped into a transparent cellophane clear plastic wrap. When she returns home after picking up her children; Mya, Charlie, and Jacob from school to be confronted with an unbelievable scene. Cookies from the basket were removed and placed on the kitchen counters and the adjacent living room. The children believing that Santa arrived early and placed these cookies on the coffee table, two end tables and sofa. However, MOTHER REBEKKAH quickly explains to the children that this was not Santa’s doing, and also, it was much too early for Santa. In addition, Santa would never knock down the beautiful red poinsettias from the window sill. Now everyone in great distress and most solve the mystery.
- Loans for Bad Credit Instant Decision
- Website Developmet & Design Company Vancouver
- Home First Finance Company
- The Ultimate lead to build a Green Blog for Beginners
- Cms Development Services in Texas
- Climaveneta India provides Sustainable HVAC Solutions.
- Why Following the School Schedule Is Important For Middle Scholars
- Hearing Aid Centre in Chennai
- Market Research: Zingpro
- Magento Upgrade Services | Upgrade Magento 2.3 Development