Pallav Sinha Co-Founded MeraJob with Raman Thiagarajan and Girish Phansalkar. Pallav finished his MBA and joined a Unilever company as a Management Trainee. In the early part of 90’s he moved into the Financial Services working for over a decade with Citibank and most recently setting-up one of Fullerton’s businesses in India (subsidiary of Temasek Holdings).
During his corporate career, Pallav also ran a few JVs viz. JM Morgan Stanley’s retail business since 2000 and later headed Tata’s JV with TD Bank.. His expertise, as he puts it is on the consumer side of the business. Seeing financial services from a consumer needs perspective, rather than a a ready product to be sold was a key learning. In Citibank he learnt how to create a product and marketing mix for a compelling value proposition.
- Millennium World School Faridabad
- Wareway Extendable Handheld Selfie Monopod
- EOS Development Services | EOS Blockchain Development
- Commercial Roof Inspection Service | Maple
- Long Beach SEO Agency
- High-grade Residential 2BHK / 3BHK Apartments Units
- The 3 Best Ethereum Exchanges In 2020
- Data Science Course In Guwahati
- Bhanu Choudhrie Millionaire Interview
- WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF MCAFEE ANTIVIRUS?