India suffers from alarming levels of hunger.
The irony is that tonnes of food grains go waste every year. According to the UN, about 40% of the food produced in India is wasted, which translated to around ₹92,000cr ($12.5bn) wasted per annum.
Meanwhile, 194 million Indians are undernourished.
Reconciling this disparity calls for efficient management of food supply chains across the agricultural industry.
Here's how such a change can be brought about:
- Importance of Digital Marketing
- Industrial Solar Power Solutions in Hyderabad – Four Solar
- Global Manhole Covers Market
- Forged Socketweld Coupling Manufacturers
- Official Drain Gang Merch
- Have great fun and entertainment around London theatres
- movers and packers chennai
- Signature loans bad credit
- Apple removed iFixit application from the App Store
- Movers and Packers in rudrapur