This year's Indian Mobile Congress ended recently.
As anticipated, it was dominated by the leaders of India’s top three telcos - Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel and Vi (formerly Vodafone Idea).
They differed on some key points - most notably, the timeline of the 5G rollout in India and the rules that ought to govern it.
- Myths about Africans and their History
- TagMatiks Tag Tester | Automate RFID Tag and Reader Testing | RFID4U
- Different types of forex trading and strategies?
- SheTek Power Team Michele Siekerka of NJBIA
- Borneo Calling – Top 5 things in Sabah
- Nairobi National Park
- Builderfly- Know how to build and design a beautiful online jewellery store.
- Logo Design Coimbatore – Avanexa Technologies
- Everyone goes through that pha …
- Vulnerable Population: Homeless