Hurricane Ties, also known as rafter ties, truss ties, or hurricane clips, are used for deck or roof framing to secure rafters, trusses, or joists to the wood framework. This is done to resist uplift and lateral forces, such as those that come from a hurricane or severe storm.
These Simpson Strong-Tie equivalent Hurricane ties come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but are functionally nearly identical. They all secure rafters, trusses, or joists to the top plates of the wood framework. The differences lie in how they attach.
- 1st Class Power Engineer Job hiring | Recruiting 1st Class Power Engineer
- Buy Online Logatto coffee table at Low price in India
- van inverter battery online: Buy van inverter battery online
- How to selectively recover the deleted Reminders from iPhone 6
- Five Reasons Why Bookkeeping for Small Business Is Also Essential
- Virtual Reality: What Changes will it bring to PC Gaming?
- Buy waste paper bins online at best prices – Deby Studio
- Hire Toyota Hilux Revo | Vigo | Rent a Car Lahore ☎0312-4343400
- NEBOSH Course in Delhi
- parking management system