With a significant portion of the UK workforce relying on childcare and schools, we have prepared a snapshot of the coronavirus impact on the childcare market to help businesses with their contingency planning.
While it’s unclear how exactly the coronavirus situation will pan out, one thing is almost certain — (some) schools, nurseries, childminders and after-school clubs will close. When closures do occur, we can expect them to last for anywhere between a week and two months.
When it comes to preschool childcare specifically:
Nurseries are likely to close if schools close.
Childminders are likely to close as well, as they fall under the same regulation as nurseries.
- 20 Microns – Quality White Pigments and Opacifiers Manufacturer & Supplier in India
- Top Software development companies
- Knee Brace & Shoulder Brace Canada
- Mobile Phone Sale Online | Mobile Shopping Online
- Popular Fieldking Farm Implements Price In India
- How School Interims Can Help Parents
- Callbox Lead Generation Services for IT Products and Services
- Best Appliances Repair Services in Abu Dhabi | MKA Repair Services
- HP Desktop Support Number
- Any where Any time Get in touch with 1-877-729-6626 facebook password recovery