The term Public Relations itself suggests that there is a lot of interaction with people. In COVID times, the interaction still remains but has shifted online. The question is that with so many negative things happening all around, how do you get PR on track? Here are some smart ways you can tide over this period and transform negativity into opportunity.
The pandemic is not the time to slow down, it’s the time to accelerate your presence in the media. There are many companies even large ones that are not being active and have slowed down their PR activity. However, the strategy should be to stay in the news actively. Remember , public memory is short and you just can’t afford to be forgotten or filed away in the recesses of the mind.
- Online mobile shopping in Lahore | Mobile Accessories
- Norton 360 Antivirus Technical Support Number
- Where can I buy a flat in Bangalore?
- Power Surges, Rewiring, New Fuse Boards, Electricians Eastbourne
- Change Your Lifestyle By Living At Galaxy North Avenue
- The Numbered Cups Mystery by JB Clemmens
- A Mellor Plumbing & Heating Services Ltd Manchester, Boiler Repair Chorley
- Buy Most Thinnest Wallet – Bifold Mens Leather Wallet – SlenderSnake
- Why Artha Mart Noida Extension – HIGH RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- SEO Agency India SEO Agency SEO India Best SEO Agency India TOP SEO Agency India