You wake up one day and see there’s two or threefold increase in traffic. Yippee! Finally, you’ve made it. A few days later, you get notification from your web host or web monitoring service saying your site is inaccessible. What’ll you do about the surge?
Good. You’ve got the traffic. That’s a plus because your site is drawing more visitors. But on the contrary, it’s a bad thing that your site is down. Think about all the folks who had been toying with the idea of shopping from your site or store only to find an HTTP status code saying your site is inaccessible. The downtime could you look as bad as any other site owner with terrible design or slow website.
What are you going to do?
I’ll show you exactly how to anticipate and prepare your site for a traffic increase. You’ll also learn what exactly you ought to do when your site crashes or loads slowly following a traffic spike.
- Kaos polos Kota baru | CAHAYA KAOS POLOS
- Harga Kitchen Set Aluminium Terbaru dan Terbeken
- Top recipes on pinterest
- Family Counselling Calgary
- Eddie Redmayne no doubt that Leonardo DiCaprio received an Oscar
- Sharbat Toot Siah Ajmali | 100% Fresh & Pure | Official Ajmal.pk
- Singapore Police Force deploys new eKYC system
- Amazon customer care helpline number
- Manufacturers of Buttweld Fittings in Mumbai
- Buy Online Charles Chair with stool at Low price in India