This instanthelpsolution teaches you how to delete your Match account. You can delete your account on the Match.com website. If you have a subscription to Match.com, you should cancel your subscription before delete match account.
1- You can use any web browser on your computer to cancel your Match.com subscription and delete your profile.
If you’re not already signed in to your account, type the email address and password associated with your account and click the blue button that says Sign In.
2- Click or tap the profile tab (iPhone and Android only). It's the icon that resembles a person in the lower-right corner. This displays the profile menu delete match account.
3- Click Image titled IE11settings.png . On PC, Mac and tablet, it’s near the top-right corner of the screen. This displays your account settings. On Android and iPhone, it's in the upper-right corner of the profile menu.
4- Click Change/Cancel Membership. It’s in the row of links along the left side of the screen.
- Digital Marketing Courses | Training Institute in Thane, Mumbai
- Jobs Centre For Newcomers | Newcomer Services Canada
- Wix: The Best Website Builder at a Reasonable Price
- Global Barium Carbonate Market
- Jocial – Influencer Marketing Platform
- Buy Indian Fashion Jewellery Online, Buy Fashion Jewellery – Estele.co
- Keep track of your Training with the best Fitness Tracker Apps
- Digital Marketing Solutions In Australia
- Plots for Sale on Defence Road
- Google Webmaster Hangout vom 19.05.2015