Answer questions: 2. How does Californias political culture shape our approach to environmental problems? Contrast what California has done over the past 10 or so years vs. what is being done in other states and at the federal level.3. How does the court system shape environmental policy for states and localities?4. Education policy is shaped at the federal, state, local, and school site levels. How does this diffusion of responsibility shape how education is delivered? Choose 3 broad policy issues (which may come from slide 8 on the Education Policy lecture or policy issues of your choosing) and discuss how this diffusion of responsibility impacts how each question is answered.5. Policy is often developed in conjunction with the stakeholders. Take a specific policy and discuss how stakeholders influence the legislative outcomes. What happens when some stakeholders have more political power and influence than others? Give specific examples from state and/or local governments.-6. In an
- Digital Marketing Services,SEO/SMO Services in India,USA,UAE,UK.
- Book Beauty Salon Appointment in Etobicoke, Ontario
- Do not see the reasons why the phone is not charging fast
- Birthday dress for baby girl 1 year old
- Order Delicious Cakes & Flowers Online at Cheap Price-Express Free Shipping to Vijayawada.
- Realistic furniture 3d Product Modeling company & 3d Product visualization services – Denton, Texas
- Customized Accounting Software Providers in Kolkata
- FinTech Latest News Headlines | Fintech Demand
- Bloglovin- Things to consider before purchasing your travel accessories online
- Top 5 Criteria to Consider When Evaluating a Vpn Service