In a Brainyard’s inaugural CFO survey, “State of the CFO Role“, the CFO’s no.1 challenge is “juggling too many responsibilities”. 186 CFO’s admitted that they are engaged with a spreadsheet for about 2.25 hours on average a day. Spreadsheet is time-consuming and still many CFOs had no choice most of the time.
Adobe Inc’s CFO Mr. Mark Garrett says “He is working on cutting Excel out of this process” He also adds that, “I don’t want financial planning people spending their time importing and exporting and manipulating data, I want them to focus on what is the data telling us”.
As like Mr. Mark Garrett, most of the CFO’s are aiming to adapt the change to improve accuracy, enhance productivity, unlock the power of data in real-time.
- Manage Event With Contemporary Services Corporation
- Acute & Ingenious Location
- Client Satisfaction Is Our Supremacy At Key Difference.
- Network Users Email List | Network Customer Mailing Database
- Best Digital Marketing Training Course Hyderabad With 100% Placement Assistance
- Blue Edge Business Solution
- Firehousesubs.com Menu Prices And Hours Today: Fast Food Restaurant Reviews
- Desktop Application Development
- Personal Statement Writing Service
- Ferywala: Bangladeshi Americans Classified