Hindusthan Educational and Charitable Trust was founded in the year 1992 by the eminent Industrialist and Philanthropist, Shri T.S.R Khannaiyann. The Trust is being managed by the Secretary, Smt. Sarasuwathi Khannaiyann, Joint Secretary Smt. Priya Satish Prabu and Trustee Shri.K.Sakthivel Raja. Since its inception the Trust has involved itself in benevolent activities for inculcating quality education by promoting various types of Educational Institutions.
Hindusthan College of Arts & Science pursues a philosophy of perpetual acquisition of knowledge. Apart from academic curriculum, equally important is the policy to provide value based education and to bring out the hidden potential in students that equip them to approach life with optimism. The main motive of the Hindusthan Trust is to serve the needy. The Trust adopts poor children and offers free education. It also offers assistance and guidance pertaining to higher studies. The Trust also helps them to earn a living. The Trust mot
- Amazon Web Services Training in Coimbatore | AWS Training Course in Coimbatore
- Best Gold Jewellers in Lahore
- NRIs be aware of few things when investing in Indian real estate-weebly
- Leather Rectangular Tub Basket – Premium Quality – Deby Studio
- How to Use Quora Marketing to Create Content Strategy?
- What Information Is Required to Fill the Corporate Tax Return Form 1120?
- What is Intellectual Property Law?
- buy men’s t shirts online at low prices
- HYPNOTIC REVIEW BONUS
- Same deutz fahr tractor price List in India 2020 at Khetigaadi
- Category: Education