The Hemostasis and Tissue Sealants Market was valued at US $2.12 billion in the year 2018 and is estimated to reach US $4.29 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 9.21%.
Tissue sealants are glue-like substances used to bind the tissue after a surgical procedure or after an injury to prevent excessive blood loss. Hemostasis is the principal clotting mechanism. Nevertheless, in case of major injuries or trauma, tissue sealants characteristically help in sealing the wounds aiding hemostasis to stop blood loss. Tissue sealants have long contributed to minimizing blood loss, surgical duration, flexibility, quicker healing, minimal rejection rate and also useful in anticoagulated patients. In recent times, the number of sports injuries, cardiac surgeries, trauma cases, etc. have upsurged and are contributing to the growth of the tissue sealants market. According to the world health organization (WHO), the mortality rate attributed to accidents is about 1.24 million, every year while individuals sus
- Rose Powder For Natural Hair
- What should you look for while soliciting professional patent drawing services?
- Get pricing information for asbestos testing cost – 5 Microns Inc.
- South Camden Theatre Company Announces 2015 – 2016 Season
- Quicken Customer Support Number 1-800-513-4593 toll-free
- Co-Teaching: Sharon V. Betty
- Amazing 2 Bed & 3 Bed Flats/apartments options
- Top Digital marketing agency in Hyderabad
- Are you accurately thinking about What you want ?
- Online Marketing Unique Ideas