Graph Database Market was around US$ 830 Mn in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 12.53% in the forecast period of 2018-2026. A graph database also known as a graph-oriented database, is a specific kind of NoSQL database that uses the available graph theory for storage, mapping and query relationships. These graph databases are essentially being used as a collection of nodes and edges. Each of the node represents an object (such as a person or business) where each of the edge represents a connection or relationship present between two nodes.
The rise in need to have precision as well as higher response time for discovering new correlations as well as multi-dimensional management of data with query support that is based on real-time are some of the driving factors of the graph database market.
The graph database market is segmented by component, deployment type, organization size, application, industry, and region.
- Exquisite 2 BHK & 3 BHK Flats & apartments
- New Boiler Worthing, General Plumbing, Solar Heating Littlehampton
- 2 inch threaded flange
- How To Setup A Linksys Extender Manually
- Institute Faculty By Sarvottam Institute Of Technology And Management
- Utahloy Alumni Association
- Global Microgrid as a Service Market
- Astounding 2 & 3 BHK Apts. options
- Latest Language Translation Jobs in Fujairah
- The Future of Management Education in India – Part 1