Graph Database Market was around US$ 830 Mn in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 12.53% in the forecast period of 2018-2026. A graph database also known as a graph-oriented database, is a specific kind of NoSQL database that uses the available graph theory for storage, mapping and query relationships. These graph databases are essentially being used as a collection of nodes and edges. Each of the node represents an object (such as a person or business) where each of the edge represents a connection or relationship present between two nodes.
The rise in need to have precision as well as higher response time for discovering new correlations as well as multi-dimensional management of data with query support that is based on real-time are some of the driving factors of the graph database market.
The graph database market is segmented by component, deployment type, organization size, application, industry, and region.
- Google Phantom-Update
- Packers And Movers Hsrlayout
- Event Management Company In Mumbai, India
- Touch 4 Accessories Australia
- Samsung Mobile Repair In Stirling
- MAILVIO REVIEW: FULL-SERVICE AUTORESPONDER
- Aluminum Base Pop Up Display Banner Stand Include Custom Print
- Microsoft Has Unveiled Surface Studio Pc & Windows 10 Update
- DallasHoliFest – Festival Of Colors
- Joint Director General Of Foreign Trade Services In Bangalore | ALPHA FREIGHT