The Renjo La Pass trek is for the individuals who incline toward the less packed elective course in the Khumbu district and still experience a similar experience. Your excursion begins with an exciting trip to Lukla from Kathmandu. Your trek begins at Lukla when you begin climbing towards Phakding(2610m) the main day. The subsequent day is the point at which you come to the lovely Namche Bajar(3440m). Namche Bajar is the last spot where you can get money and other stuff before you push ahead. You will rest at Dole(4038m) on the 6th and at Machhermo(4470) on the seventh day of your excursion. You will come to the wonderful Gokyo(4480m) on day 8. Gokyo is an excellent spot with little town and numerous lakes. You will investigate Gokyo and Gokyo Ri(5357m) the following day and head towards Renjo La pass(5435m) on day 10.
- Digital Employee Suggestion Scheme
- Delhi to Kasol Cab | Delhi to Kasol Taxi
- Used & New Free Stuff Online For Sale In Fujairah – Quoodo.com
- Vrl packers and movers Bangalore,Vrl Packers And Movers
- Unitech Event Services
- Contact Us | Customer Services Number
- Domain Name Registration in USA
- 10 tips for Branding In The Age Of Social Media
- Day care center in hyderabad
- What Size Spark Plug Socket For Lawn Mowers?