Global Micro Irrigation Market was valued at US$ 3.7 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 12.87 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 16.86% during a forecast period.
Sprinkler irrigation is anticipated to hold the largest share in the global micro irrigation market during the forecast period. Growing protected farming trend and rising developments in sprinkler irrigation are expected to boost the micro-irrigation market growth across the globe. Orchard crops segment is expected to lead the micro-irrigation market growth during the forecast period across the globe owing to the use of micro irrigation is increasing the production of the crop. Plantation crops are estimated to generate the highest CAGR in the global micro irrigation market during the forecast period as rising demand for huge productivity of yields from the plantations.
- Divine And Paramount In Its Class Location
- Nairobi National Park
- Delta Airlines Phone Number (888) 896-9657
- Apply For Canada Tourist Or Visit Visa
- Premium Website Design Services To Small Businesses
- Relevant Coursework On A Resume: Should You Include It?
- The Earth And Its Peoples
- Pinata Tips And Tricks-Smashing Hit Birthday
- Farm Equipment Parts | Victory Tractor Implements
- Give Compliments Quotes | The Soul Frequency