According to Hindu astrology, life on earth is influenced by the navagrahas, or nine influencers. The placement of the navagrahas in one’s horoscope supposedly have an influence throughout an individual’s life. Wearing the nine gems is said to provide an astrological balance and benefit to the wearer. Hindu astrology also says that these gems potentially may have both positive or negative influences on human life, and that astrological gems should be worn only after consulting a Vedic astrologer, who is also conversant with gems. Based on an individual’s sidereal horoscope, either a single gem or a combination of compatible gems is advised to be worn to harness beneficial planets or counteract harmful planets. The supposed “astrological” or “piezoelectric” benefit of wearing or donating gems has not been scientifically quantified.
- High-Vacuum Transformer Oil Filtration And Dehydration Plants In India – ARENGG.CO.IN
- Some Essential Web Design Problems And Their Solution | Youtube
- Online Ads In Dubai “classifieds, Tourism, Apartment, Jobs And Cars”.
- Full Stack Developer Course Online
- McAfee Software Users Email List | Customer Mailing Database
- IGNOU Doctor Of Philosophy In English (PhD In English)
- Reputation Management Services India
- New Delhi To Amritsar Bus
- Four Solar | Frequently Asked Questions | FAQ’s
- Cup Lock System In Mumbai