Hiring Non-Immigrants and completing their Form I-9s is a very complex process. Owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, USCIS has extended the flexibility of Form I-9 Digital Verification for another 60 days. It gives employers a respite to the Physical Verification process. However, most of the employers are still confused about how to verify & re-verify their employees.
Our Compliance Experts Mr. Krishnan Essaki and Mr. Krishna Garimella will share their experiences from helping many companies get through these common Form I-9 mistakes for Non-Immigrants along with some Do’s and Don’ts on Form I-9.
- Community Participation and Health Care
- canadian manpower agency| BumsaInc | Canadian job
- Teardrop Swirl Diamond Pendant
- How to fix if Cannot Open ost Files
- Best SEO Service Agency in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR
- Europe Summer Tour Packages
- Best place for coupon codes, offers and deals – Coupon Amuse
- How to Fix Common Printer Problem
- Compostable Carry Bags Manufacturer, Eco Friendly Bags Online, India
- Custom Picture Frames | Picture Frames in Marietta, GA