Preservatives are the substances used to prevent the spoilage of food products. Feed preservatives are used in micro quantities in the animal feed to increase the shelf life of feed by averting spoilage of food products.
Preservatives or anti-oxidants are most commonly used additives in animal feed to circumvent the oxidization of animal fats and oils. Feed preservatives are classified into two types namely, natural feed preservatives and artificial or synthetic feed preservatives.
- “TOP 3 Responses To Look Out For In Candidates “
- Chilling Plant, Chilling Rooms, Ice Plants, Cold Room, Cooling Towers
- Online Clothing Shop In Ahmedabad At Cheap Price| Gunthan Shop
- Keerthy Suresh In Yash Color T-Shirt With Cute And Awesome Smile
- Drift Escape Police Cop Chase Game 2020 | Free Games 2020
- Malaysia Religion | Malaysia News | Malaysia Cuisine
- Executive Assistant | Personal Assistant – Los Angeles, California
- Meta Tag Optimization Service
- Rental And Permanent Accommodation In Phillip Island
- Virology Conference| Virology Meetings |USA|2016|2017