Have you ever liked or shared a page from your blog to Facebook and noticed it doesn’t pick up the correct Meta description or it’s choosing a random image to use? You probably thought it’s just how it is and you can’t do anything about it. Fortunately, you can. With Facebook Open Graph Meta tags, you can define exactly how your web page will appear on Facebook.
What is Facebook Open Graph?
Facebook Open Graph gives full control on your website’s sharing Meta tags and lets the owner or webmaster of the site define exactly what information will be shared across Facebook from their site. This is by using a special set of Meta tags specifically made for Facebook Open Graph.
- What is the Easiest eCommerce Website Builder? – A Guide
- Smart Thermal Camera Market Size, Share, Application and Future Forecast to 2027
- Jane’s Recovery Plan Review
- Best Electric Vegetable Chopper In India
- Interform Contract Furniture
- M.A. college in Gurgaon
- Buy Pre Draped Saree And Saree Gown Designs For Wedding
- Prediksi Bola Juventus vs Parma 03 februari 2019
- Clean Room Ovens, Clean Room Ovens Manufacturers, Suppliers in India
- How To Evaluate The Cost Of Flutter Development?