To increase the speed and the number of insurance policies it converts from proposals to policies, ING Life Insurance automated the underwriting process and enabled its bedroom anches offices to accept risks and issue policies to customers in real time this is different from its earlier process in which insurance forms and documents received at bedroom anches were scanned and sent to data entry locations and then providen to underwriters. Today, customer service executives at 350 bedroom anches use an interactive interface which allows them to capture information from proposals and submit it for acceptance. If there are additional underwriting resquirements needed from customer, or shortfalls in premium, they are highlighted immediately, ensuring that proposals are converted faster and customers have a more pleasant experience. The venture resquired integrating.Net pages with AS400 in a complex environment using two BPM solutions.
- PLUNGE FIBREGLASS POOL 4.5M X 2.25M
- Why Choose A Lake Eyre Scenic Flight From Port Augusta With Arid Air
- Information On East Village Rentals
- 7 Reasons To Have Mobile Application For Restaurant
- Do You Know About The Aadhaar Kit?
- Not Just Math Or Science, A School Teaches About Life
- DIGITAL PROFIT MACHINE REVIEW
- Silk Saree Boxes | Paper Box India | Boxes Printing | Label Printing | Printing Services
- 5 Mitos Dalam Bisnis Yang Ternyata Salah Kaprah