Coronaviruses are enveloped RNA viruses from the Coronaviridae family and part of the Coronavirinae subfamily. With its characteristic surface, the virions appear as a crown like image under the electron microscope and so the viruses are named after the Latin word corona, meaning 'crown' or 'halo'.
In animals the viruses infect the respiratory and gastrointestinal systems as well as occasionally affecting the liver and the neurological systems.
The human coronaviruses mainly infect the upper respiratory and gastrointestinal tract. They often result in upper respiratory tract infections (simple colds) in humans, causing mild illnesses usually of short lasting nature with a rhinitis, cough, sore throat, as well as fever.
Occasionally, the viruses are able to cause more significant lower respiratory tract infections in human with pneumonia; this is more likely in immunocompromised individuals, people with cardiopulmonary illnesses, as well as the elderly and young children. Only very
- ISO Certification In India
- Renewal Services For Norton Antivirus
- Meydan Free Zone Company Formation
- Cover All Facebook Issues Dial Facebook Help @1-877-729-6626
- Mumbai Education News | Finalising Mode Of Conducting Exams In View Of Lockdown: JNU
- First Class And Just Exceedingly-well Specifications
- Factors That Can Increase Your Website Speed And Performance
- Top 5 Concerns Students Have While Writing Assignments
- Which Is The Best Ecommerce Platform For Startups?
- Mothers Day Flowers Jacksonville FL – Spencer Flower Delivery