In fact, the driver passed by twice before we realized that perhaps the only high stone walls we saw for miles must be the place. We turned in and drove down a long treed lane to be met by a police officer who came on board, checked the bus inside and out, and then took our passports for scrutiny a list of visitors is submitted ahead of time and it is rechecked at the time of the visit. After a half hour or so, we were given the ok and off we went to a holding room a very elegant one at that to await our tour. Alas, photos are not permitted, even for journalists. We were told very firmly to leave our cameras on the bus. So, the only photo I have is the one I sneaked of the cop walking away with my passport.
- Top 10 Best Upcoming Smartphones In 2016
- The Aallied Founders Pvt.Ltd.
- Toshiba Service Center In Hyderabad-7337443380
- Shopping Malls In Gurgaon
- Photive BLADE Ultra Slim Bluetooth Speaker
- Youthway – APSCC Finance Corporation
- Choose A Luxury Apartment To Obtain An Gaur Siddhartham Lifestyle
- Bilbatteriets Utveckling
- Custom Printed Pastry Boxes And Wholesale Pastry Packaging | Elite Custom Boxes
- Work Shop Machinery Equipment Manufacturer In India