Education – Personal Selling
The sales representatives or salesperson make up an organization’s sales force. They act as the face of the company and interact directly with customers or prospects – potential customers – to make sales and build long-term relationships.
The sales force can include inside salespeople, who conduct business from their offices and field salespeople or travelling salespeople, who call on customers (visit them). The inside sales team usually build the target list of customers.
The sales process helps the sales force convert leads into signed deals (change prospective customers to actual customers).
1. Prospecting and qualifying. Salespeople prospect (or look for) new clients. New leads are generated by making cold calls, calling potential customers from a list, or by asking current customers for referrals. The best leads are then identified, or qualified.
- What Do Employers Look for in a Fresher
- Overseas Education Fair in Pune
- Galaxy Bangkok Bazaar Offer Outstanding Facilities
- OHSAS 18001-2007 Certification in Mumbai
- Best One Year MBA Programmes in India
- Latest Auditing & Chartered Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Quoodo.com
- Latest Sports & Fitness Jobs in Dubai | Quoodo.com
- IBPS CLERK MAINS MOCK TEST 3 | QA Reasoning ENGLISH GA| Lokesh sir, Kaustubh Sir, Dr. Pushpak
- Siemens service center in Dubai
- Explain and support your opinion regarding the feasibility of al law against victim blaming.