Does social media create depression in teenagers?Two Sides:
-Teenagers should limit their use of social media as it does cause depression.
-Teenager should not limit their use of social media as it does not cause depression.I. Arguments for my stance
-Social media tends to question one’s identity and imperfections.
-Heavy social media users tend to have lower grades.
-Social media makes teenagers lack in face to face communication.
II. Arguments against my stance
-Social media can provide a wide variety of academic research
-Social media can help boost self esteem
- Virtual Staffing Services In Pune
- Practical Tips For Building An Effective Fundraising Strategy From Scratch
- International Wedding In Dubai
- Institute Management Software
- Unsecured Loans For Unemployed
- Apple Launched The Application Testing Apple Music For Android
- Book Prime Location Shops In Shilpkar Plaza Bhiwadi, Call 8826869222
- Phone Support For Operating System
- 05 Secret Techniques To Improve Apartment Hunting In Toronto
- Software Development Company In Toronto | Software Development Companies In Toronto