Does social media create depression in teenagers?Two Sides:
-Teenagers should limit their use of social media as it does cause depression.
-Teenager should not limit their use of social media as it does not cause depression.I. Arguments for my stance
-Social media tends to question one’s identity and imperfections.
-Heavy social media users tend to have lower grades.
-Social media makes teenagers lack in face to face communication.
II. Arguments against my stance
-Social media can provide a wide variety of academic research
-Social media can help boost self esteem
- Where Can I Have My Car Repaired?
- MBBS In Ukraine | Study MBBS In Ukraine | MBBS Abroad 2020
- Lava Soft Technical Support
- Are You Lookig For SAP Training?
- Suzuki Hayabusa Bikes On Rent, Suzuki Hayabusa Bike On Rent In Delhi/NCR
- Book The Better Home From ATS Happy Trails
- Investing In Residential Real Estate Considered To Be Best-all4webs
- Rolling Stones One World Together At Home T Shirt
- Grant Writing Consultant By Robin L. Cabral
- Right Time To Switch Excel VS ATS