India has 28 States and 7 Union Territories:
The India District Map given on this map is updated District Map of India. The district map of India has all the districts of India along with their district boundaries. For the better understanding the state boundary has been also given and highlighted with different colour and pattern.
There are total 640 districts in India; with 71 districts, Uttar Pradesh has the maximum number of districts and with two districts, Goa has the minimum number of districts. However, there are some Union Territories with having only one district Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Chandigarh, and Lakshadweep.
The detail district map of India is quite informative for the students, teachers, and also for the
professionals and business-persons. Interestingly, the every state is clickable; once you click over the any state then the separate window will open along with the district map of respective state.
- Essay Writing Homework Help
- Emergency Board Up Central London
- Digital Marketing Company In Thane – 10 Trends In Digital Marketing In 2020
- Financial Planning Newcastle
- Man And Van Addlestone
- Need Of ERP System In Manufacturing Firms
- Wrongful Death Attorney New York
- Jewellery Designing Courses
- Best CBSE School In Ahmedabad
- Budget Accommodation In Nainital
- Category: Business