Welcome to Delhi - the heart of India. Fondly pronounced as Dilli, she is a symbol of the country’s rich past and it’s thriving present. Delhi is a city where ancient and modern blend seamlessly together. It is a place that will not only touche pulse but even will fasten it to a frenetic speed. Home to millions, the city takes on an unprecedented responsibility of realizing their dreams.
Founded as Shahjahanabad in 1639, Delhi is a city that has been repeatedly ravaged and reborn, with vestiges of lost empires in almost every neighbourhood. The seat of many powerful empires in the past, its long history can be traced in its many carefully-preserved monuments, ancient forts and tombs.
Just a century ago, the British moved the seat of their empire from Kolkata to Delhi and it has been the Capital of India ever since. Now a thriving, cosmopolitan metro, the city has much to celebrate as it has already reached the milestone of completing 100 years as a Capital.
- Indoor Cricket Places In Bangalore
- Vishnu Ads Provides Advertising Facility
- Mobile App Development In Dubai
- My Contact Backup Life For Iphone | Iphone Apps 3GS | Contact Backup Apps
- SSC Coaching Centre In Chennai
- MS Dynamics GP Users Email List | MS Dynamics GP Customers Database
- Haryana Current Affairs
- Benefits Of Sainik School Coaching From Gyan Sagar Institute
- Best Social Media Marketing Company In India
- Data Cleansing Services | Database Cleansing | Data Quality Process