Indian Institute of Crafts & Design, Jaipur, is one of the leading crafts and design colleges in India that work towards the evolution of crafts and the artisans in the contemporary socio-economic context. IICD is uniquely positioned and offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in the field of crafts & design. These programmes provide student with the means to grow as sensitive, creative designers and practitioners of craft with clear goals to contribute towards Indian culture and society as a global citizen. One of the top-notch crafts and design colleges in India, IICD teaches with a unique pedagogy that synergizes traditional knowledge and skills with contemporary methodologies. IICD offers excellent infrastructural facilities for pursuing creative endeavor, with a beautiful campus located in the ‘craft city’ of India, Jaipur.
- Stunning Bangalore Two & Three BHK Apts.
- David John Hall Builder
- Computer Repairs In Adelaide | Daddys Phones
- Develop Your On-demand Courier Service With A Clone App
- QB Error Unbalanced Trial Balance: Accounting Error
- Smart Call Recorder Free Android Application
- Black Swan Business Setup Testimonial By Alisha Merchant
- Selenium Trainng In Bangalore | Selenium Training Institutes In Bangalore
- Esthetician Program & Aesthetic Training LA
- UPVC Doors Are Better Than Wood, Aluminium And Steel Doors