Indian Institute of Crafts & Design, Jaipur, is one of the leading crafts and design colleges in India that work towards the evolution of crafts and the artisans in the contemporary socio-economic context. IICD is uniquely positioned and offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in the field of crafts & design. These programmes provide student with the means to grow as sensitive, creative designers and practitioners of craft with clear goals to contribute towards Indian culture and society as a global citizen. One of the top-notch crafts and design colleges in India, IICD teaches with a unique pedagogy that synergizes traditional knowledge and skills with contemporary methodologies. IICD offers excellent infrastructural facilities for pursuing creative endeavor, with a beautiful campus located in the ‘craft city’ of India, Jaipur.
- Choose Suitable Beauty Training School
- Bone China Crockery | Agarwal Crockery House
- Buy 1 BHK 2 BHK 3 BHK Flats In Noida
- High Rise 2BHK Apartments In SKA Greenarch Noida
- Free CDNs You Can Use To Speedup Website Performance
- Supply Chain Logistics Management
- A Guide To Your Child In Middle School
- Logicworks Private Cloud Hosting Provides The Finest Solution For All Types Of Business Owners
- Solutions For Brands & Products – Offerings | Ampcus Inc.
- Property In Ghodbander Road Business In Thane | Properties | Arun Kumar Landscapes