Masonry Sleeve Anchors are used for Hollow Concrete Masonry units such as concrete or cinder blocks. Concrete sleeve anchors consist of a threaded stud with an outwardly flared cone-shaped end, with a nut and a washer on the end. Tightening of the nut pulls the stud end into the expander sleeve, wedging it outwards and locking the anchor into the base material. Concrete Sleeve Anchors are used to anchor and secure material and equipment to concrete masonry surfaces. Sleeve anchors are inserted into pre-drilled holes and then they can be expanded for a secure fit, anchoring objects to the concrete, brick, or block.
- airport advertising agency
- Bringing out the max of iOS Apps with POS Integration
- Relatives and friends of Kylie Minogue is not thrilled with her young boyfriend
- Best Housing Society Management
- Top 5 Problems Encountered by Newbie Amazon Sellers
- Radiant two & three BHK Apts
- teacup chihuahua puppies for sale near me
- Training Manual Printing
- Relevant Coursework on a Resume: Should You Include It?
- Top Recruitment Agency in Delhi