The author of the essay focuses on the reasons why organized sports are not appropriate for children. She takes a position that organized sports should not be focused to children who are six to twelve years. The author argues that those students should play but, not for competition purposes. She mentions this and supports her stand with several reasons.
- 4 Steps to Hire a Real Local Agent in Phillip Island
- UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh
- Best Distribution Transformer Manufacturers in Hyderabad, India
- Wire Mesh Fencing, Wire Netting Manufacturer
- Trendy Tote Bags Online in Washington, USA
- Career with Money CapitalHeight
- Know More About Jay Shree Tea
- M-swift is a leading manufacturer of lead acid batteries.
- The Best International Relocation Companies in Dubai
- Online Earning Online Earning Online Earning