Chhattisgarh also called as central India’s rice bowl formed on the 1st of November 2000. It lies in the central region in India. It is bounded by southern Jharkhand and Orissa in the east, Uttar Pradesh and western Jharkhand in the north, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra in the west, and Andhra Pradesh in the south. State blessed with a rich culture and biodiversity also a major hub for steel production and electrical power. It is the tenth largest Indian state area wise.
Chhattisgarh is famous for its ‘lost wax art’ and ‘kosa silk’. The fabric is used to make saris, stoles, shawls, lehengas and menswear too. The Lormi and Khutaghat and the Khudiya are the two dams in Chhattisgarh. Tourist Attractions here are Palace Kawardha, Waterfalls, Kailash Gufa, Kanger Valley National Park. Major Festivals celebrated in the state Bhoramdeo Mahotsav, Narayanpur Mela, Rajim Lochan Mahotsav.
- Laundry Basket: Buy Laundry Baskets Online at Low Prices – Deby Studio
- Best E-Commerce Web design & Development Service Provider in India, USA
- Tax Opinion on TCS to be collected on sale of Motor Vehicle
- Few Things That Your Website Must Avoid
- Saifi Automation- Factory or production line solutions
- CVD Diamonds Manufacturer
- Know the Complete Requirement ATS Happy Trails
- Eldeco Inspire Noida, Eldeco Inspire Sector 119 Noida
- Differences between Dubai Mainland and Dubai Free Zone Business Set Up
- Architectural 3D Rendering Services | CAD Drafting Services – COPL