Mystical Sai Rare facts and events
Following are some less known facts about Shirdi and Sai baba:
1. Khandoba Temple
Just in front of the Khandoba temple is a rectangular sandpit, which is in fact for fire-walking. Although rarely used, there is still an annual festival where villagers gather for an exuberant night of Bhajans and express their devotion by daringly walking on hot coal bed. The festival is known as Champa Shashti and takes place in December – shashti means ‘six’ and the festival occurs six day after the new moon.
Gurusthan means “place of the guru”. It is where Baba spent most of his time when he first came to Shirdi, and also where, according to Baba, the tomb of his guru is located, by the Neem tree. Once when chennai to shirdi flight packages villagers were digging foundation for Sathe wada, just behind the Neem tree.
- Precast Concrete Detailing
- Mobile Apps As A Boon For Practitioners To Connect And Share Knowledge
- Facebook Help Number@1-888-450-6727 From The Certified Technical Team
- South Indian Magical Food
- Best Marble Inlay Table Tops Maahi Arts
- Digital Marketing Services,SEO/SMO Services In India,USA,UAE,UK.
- Recaro ProRIDE Convertible Baby Car Seat Special Features
- How To Declare Bankruptcy
- Quantitative Aptitude Mock 2 | IBPS Clerk Mains | Apti Academy – Lokesh Sharma Sir
- Business Analyst Training In Hyderabad