WHAT IS HERNIA
Laparoscopic Hernia is a way of treating Hernia with least risk. A hernia is the protrusion of a viscus or part of it through an abnormal opening in the wall by which it is normally contained.
CLASSIFICATION OF HERNIA
Hernias can be broadly classified as internal or external.
External hernias can occur spontaneously as a result of congenital defect or following any surgical intervention when they are called incisional hernias.
Depending upon the site of external hernia they are classified as
Inguinal hernia which can be indirect or direct
- Bajaj Water Purifier Service Center
- Forty-Eight Percent of Black Female Teens have an STD By Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu
- Eureka Taxi: Best & Affordable Taxi Services in Melbourne
- Business Services Industry Executives Email Database
- www.mcafee.com/activate | McAfee activate
- Hire the Best WordPress Developers for WordPress Migration Services
- Best Gold Jewellers in Lahore
- Connected Inventory Solution | Inventory Management Software
- Best Web Designing Institute in Delhi
- Ecommerce Website Development