Following Bangladesh’s ODI whitewash against Zimbabwe, the Tigers once again tasted a sweet victory against the Chevrons on their first T20I match by 48 runs. Soumya Sarkar and Liton Das both proved themselves well as they had both contributed half-centuries for the team.
Liton Das and Tamim Iqbal worked well as opening partners for the Tigers. Pulling off a 92-run stand, the two definitely gave their best to lead the team towards victory. As Das showed his aggression during the said partnership, he was able to score a total of 59 runs.
- Jual Souvenir Promosi Manicure Set Mini MD02
- South Turkana National Reserve
- 5 INSPIRATIONAL TECHNIQUES TO MAKE DISAPPOINTED STUDENTS REAL HEROES
- Document Shredding Company
- Panasonic Printer Support
- Fund Administrators, Hedge Fund Accounting NAV BPO-India
- ATS Picturesque Reprieves – Ensures Opulent And Happy Life
- Make It Simple – Angelfire
- Global Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) Market