Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design autocad training in chennai automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
- Accountants Marketing-Accountants In London, Business Accounts Management
- Book Outstation Cab In Mumbai
- Annapurna Circuit Trek: 19 Days Annapurna Circuit Trek
- Estimated Cost Of Mobile App Development In Dubai – 2018
- Princely State Of Sailana
- Surprising And Just Exceedingly-well Prices
- Invest In Best Ajnara Megaleio Projects Service For Luxurious Life
- Automotive Frameless Wiper Blade Market Report
- UPVC Doors Are Better Than Wood, Aluminium And Steel Doors
- Play School & Day Care Center In Kasturi Nagar | Crust Kids – Crust