Don’t judge a car by its size. While small cars may not grab your attention on the road, they can still pack quite the punch.
Small cars are an increasingly popular choice for Australian motorists – both singles and families. This comes as no surprise, with their long list of advantages including practicality, fuel economy, price and maneuverability.
Are you thinking about getting your own? To narrow down your choice, we’ve created a list of Australia’s top 5 small cars on the market today.
1. Mazda 3
2. Hyundai i30
3. Toyota Corolla
4. Honda Civic
5. Volkswagen Golf
- Parent Involvement Can Benefit Children in Many Ways
- Appealing and Apts. by Grade A Builder location
- How Fitness Can Help Teenagers Cope With Puberty Changes
- Residential Construction Software
- Buyers guide prerequisites to cdp vendor selection
- Trump’s Executive Order- Who bares the impact & who are exempt
- Apple MacBook Air With Refreshed Features
- Elizabeth Olsen broke up with Tom Hiddleston
- Lowboy Trailer Trucking Services
- Highly qualified Rajasthani translation services at reasonable price