"Yeah right, attack Turkey on one side and then attack Saudi Arabia on the other side after a few days ... inviting both of these countries to intervene in Syria. These attacks are designed only to escalate the conflict in the Middle East and to involve both Turkey and Saudi Arabia on a war footing.
Why do this now? Now, here's the ground level reality. Russia has been doing a fabulous job of eliminating terrorists in Syria. Vast territories and various cities have been taken away from terrorists and brought into government control where life is mostly normalized. Obama is strongly against any direct intervention in Syria and if they wait for another 6 months for Obama to leave office ... then Russia would have already solved most of the terrorist issue in Syria. Once the problem has been already solved to a great extent then you cannot go in with an army or an intervention to do anything."
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Package
- Ori’Zaba’s Marks Record Single Day Sales Amid Pandemic
- Setup Business In USA Regional Trade Center Free Port
- Mumbai Education News | Coronavirus Lockdown: CBSE Holds First Live Fitness Class Today
- Pipeline Service Provider In US – Thompson Pipe Group
- Prediksi Rusia Vs Armenia
- Apply KCRA Job Fair Openings – Television Station In Sacramento
- Bathroom & Kitchen Accessories Manufacturers And Suppliers, Tamilnadu
- Best Home Shifting Service In Dhaka