While this points to APAC reaching peak venture capitalist interest, other signs show promise in India and pre-series A startups.
Property technology—the application of information technology and platform economics to real estate markets, reached a high of more than US$1 billion in disclosed funding in 2018, but last year, start-ups in Asia Pacific saw their funding decline by 38.4% to reach US$625.9 million.
Deal counts also fell across the board to 38 deals in 2019 compared to 50 in 2018. These figures were disclosed in a joint research study by real estate professional services firm JLL and media company Tech in Asia.
- Manufacturing Execution System Industry 2017 Market Research Report
- Automation testing college in india | Courses, Fees | MBATours
- Divine 2BHK / 3BHK apartments units
- IIM Bangalore: Fees, Placements, Cutoff, Ranking, Admissions
- Digital Marketing Web Development Graphic Designs World Wide Services
- Digital marketing services in Pune – TTDigitals
- Make occasion memorable by sending best Gifts to Jalandhar Online Same Day
- Furniture Removalists Melbourne
- SA 38 Steel Plates Manufacturers
- San Diego Air Conditioning