One recent survey seems to indicate this dangerous trend.
Half of the respondents of a recent Security Operations Effectiveness survey (Nov 2019) reported experiencing a security breach because one or more of their security products was not working as expected.
Just over half (57%) of security professionals were confident that their current security solutions are working as intended. Yet only 35% of respondents stated that they conduct testing to ensure their security products are configured and operating as they expect.
- Business Class Flights To Hawaii From Dallas
- Astounding Residential 2 & 3 BHK Flats/apartments
- Eresource Nfra ERP For Civil Works Keeps Track Record Of Success Steady
- Middle Range Theory Of Unpleasant Symptoms
- Keep Track Of Your Training With The Best Fitness Tracker Apps
- Korean Translation Chennai
- Self Drive Car Rental
- Mindsoft – Innovative IT Solutions
- Official Where Do We Go World Tour 2020 T Shirt
- Why HR Compensations Matters For Employee Retention?