Among the prominent realty sections of Bangalore, this mass stretch of Hosur Road, which begins right from Vellara Junction, through Koramangala and Silk Board going all the way up to Attibele is certainly up for lots of growth. City and Neighbourhood spoke to Mahesh Haitian, Head, Sattva Real-Estate Solutions, and the Real-Estate research wing of Sattva Construction, to evaluate the stretch better.If one were to look at the central business district areas in Bangalore, you will agree that they are saturated and that the expansion of the city is now moving to the outskirts, especially to those areas that were once perked as villages.Hosur Road that stretches all the way to Bommanahalli and Attibele, still has ample tracts of land that is now being converted into housing property. Landmarks such as the old MICO factory and Bhandary Steel have been converted into housing properties. This has completely changed the landscape of the region and the mindset of the people living here.
- Explore The Modern Amenities Of Amrapali Ivory Heights By Staying In The Apartment
- 5 Key Benefits Of Hiring The Movers Company
- Homework Writing Help
- Buy Online Hardware In Bangalore
- Apakah Teh Hijau Bisa Menurunkan Berat Badan
- Marketing Appointment Setting
- Ripple Cryptocurrency Exchange With Best Platform
- Blogspot- Which Is The Best Ecommerce Website Builder To Create An Online Store?
- MS In Germany Requirements
- Urgent E Tourist Visa India For India
- Category: Real Estate