They were even hesitant to provide discounts as they hurt margins at a time when costs are on the rise and return on equities is subdued. Maximising price and not the volume seems to be the dominant strategy. Only smaller, tier II builder were willing to proffer promotional schemes freebies such as modular kitchens, gold coins, cars and foreign holidays to push themselves onto the consumer’s consideration set of builders.
- Self Drive Car Rental In Hyderabad
- Think Practically- Angelfire
- 3 Marketing Tactics Used By Experts
- CRM Software, CRM Software For Small And Medium Business In India | RSoft
- GST Registration Online In Chennai
- How Can I Strengthen My Immunity Naturally?
- Florida First Time Home Buyer
- Baby Digital Thermometer
- Job Consultants In Noida
- Crock Meter: A Wonderful Tester