The dead languages are those languages has no alive speaking communities and considers a heritage to most of the civilizations.
1. Latin classifies as one of the most known dead languages however, it is familiar to many people.
2. Coptic the first Christian language by some people like the Orthodox Church of Alexandria. It is a mix between Hieroglyphics, Demotic, and Hieratic languages.
3. Akkadian is the language of the Akkadian’s empire, which stretched all the way from the Mediterranean Sea to the Persian Gulf.
4. Biblical Hebrew it was spoken originally by ancient Israelites and used now at the literature and liturgical of religion.
5. Sanskrit which holds the main foundation texts for Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism religious.
6. Sumerian the first meaning of civilization that considers the first language to invent the writing system on soft mud tablets by scratching symbols and shapes.
7. Aramaic identified as the language of Jesus and still speaking by a few mode
- Digital Marketing Hyderabad WorkShop, Events 2019 – 2020
- Graffiti9 Digital Marketing Agency
- How IELTS Band Scores are Calculated
- Business cards near me in Madurai
- Role of Human Resource Department in Performance Appraisals
- Models and Influencers Join the LVMH Prize Committee | Essential Homme Magazine
- Commercial Offices in Thane Mumbai – COVID-19: How to prepare for the reopening of your office
- Lamar Odom came to his senses and is already talking with loved ones
- VOLKA Lighting Pty Ltd is the Best Supplier of Led Light Extrusion
- Mindstick – Publish Guest Posts at high authority blogs